Thursday, August 12, 2010

On The Road Again

Well, we are about to hit the road again! I love it, but this has been quite the whirlwind of preparations and packing and planning. We FINALLY closed on our house! YAY!! God is soooooooooooooo faithful. Things may not be answered right when we'd like, but He knows when, what and how! I love the Lord for His provision!

We closed on the house, begin movinga few boxes of stuff right away. The McGriff's brought over some furniture. Then, we received my parents for a visit until International Youth Camp which begins August 14th. I will be teaching a class then doing devotions for all the staff each night of that event. Then, we begin the general assembly on the 17th. Then when it is over on the 22nd, we come home and wash all the clothes and repack for the plane ride to Washington state. That will be fun!! haha

We will be packing for 5 of us for 2 weeks. We will be going to Deception Falls, the Pacific coast, Seattle, Mt. Saint Helens and more. We will be preaching in at least 2 churches and hanging out with my parents in Yakima. The boys are VERY excited!

This is sooooooooooooo much. Then, when we get home on the 7th...the daunting task of moving lies before us. We don't have too much to move, but all the re organizing, cleaning and such will be there waiting for us.

I love my life. God is good to me and I do not deserve Him. But, I thank Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment