Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blessings

Well, as I sit here in my house in Cleveland, I am thinking of all God has blessed me with. He is so wonderful. I haev a wonderful husband who I know loves me. I have three boys that are loving, thoughtful and sweet. I have parents that can't be beat in any area. I have a great extended family in OK that I'd like to see soon. I have a perfectly awesome local church family. A host of friends and a best friend that I can trust to be around when I need them.

I am not saying everything is perfect. That couldn't be further from the truth! Things are hard right now. Really hard. But, I know who I serve and why I serve Him. I know He will care for me in all ways. I love the Lord and He loves me too. His eye is on the sparrow. So, I know He watches me!

1 comment: